What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting the products of another individual or firm. The affiliate simply finds a product they like, promotes it, and earns a portion of the profit from each sale they make. Affiliate links from one website to another are used to track sales.
Do I Need Training?
When you consider the amount of information you need, from building a website to SEO requirements, and the myriad of other tools you need to be successful, the answer is a resounding YES. You definitely need extensive training with a company that is up to date and on top of what is happening in the marketplace today.
What type of training should be Covered?
Let’s have a quick look at the type of training you definitely need to help you be successful. The training should include the following;
- Building your own website.
- How to buy your own domain. purchasing your own website should be available from your training provider.
- Choosing a marketing niche and establishing a brand.
- Understanding the importance of keywords for SEO purposes. (Search Engine Optimization).
- Learning how to use a keyword research tool. For example; Jaaxy.
- Choosing affiliate partners for products.
- Learning how to monetize your website via Google Adsense or the alternatives.
- Setting up Google site kit and analytics to track traffic flow on your website.
- Understanding SEO and how it affects rankings in Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- How to utilize Social media for increased traffic flow to your website.
- Writing “killer” content for your niche market.
- Continued and updated information about the ever-changing marketplace.
What else to expect from your Affiliate Marketing company?
1. Website Hosting.
2. 24/7 Website support.
3. Writing tools that save you time.
4. A supportive Community.
Who Am I Talking About?
I am talking about Wealthy Affiliate who in my opinion is the best in the marketplace for being a long-term ethical platform for both new affiliate marketers to established marketers.
They have been in business for over 16 years and have over 1.4 million members worldwide who are running their own businesses.
Come and Kick the tires.
There are 3 steps to building your website and testing out Wealthy Affiliate.
The first step is building your website and taking it for a spin around the block. Gone are the days when you need superior coding skills to build your website. These days with a WordPress website you can have your own website up and running in less than 30 minutes. Quite often I can be done in less than 15 minutes.
You can also join for free and you DONT need to provide credit card details.
The second step is after looking around and deciding whether Wealthy Affiliate is for you, you can sign up for a premium plan. This gives you full access after 7 days ( The first 7 days are free, and will not be stopped, however, the training cuts out as well as site support after 7 days) to all the additional training, tools, and support.
The Membership Levels.
The Third Step.
The third step is the start of your online digital marketing business. Be prepared to learn a lot about building websites and everything we have talked about before. This is where you will be putting together all the training and ongoing support and turning your website into a money-making machine for you and your family.
To find out even more before looking at the Wealthy Affiliate website check out my in-depth post about Wealthy Affiliate in 2022 by clicking on the link below.
Wealthy Affiliate Link
Any or all links on this site may be affiliate links, and if you purchase something through those links I will make a small commission on them.
There will be no extra cost to you and at times due to my affiliation, you could actually save money.
You can read our full affiliate disclosure here.