Current trends in affiliate marketing.
One of the most common ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing. It also provides an effective technique for businesses to drive sales.
In this piece, we’ll go over some of the most up-to-date affiliate marketing statistics, data, and trends.
Ready? Let’s get this party started.
These are some common affiliate marketing statistics that will help you understand where the industry is right now.
While the figures come from a variety of sources, they should suffice to show you where affiliate marketing is headed.
Here’s all you need to know about affiliate marketing in 2022.
Top Affiliate Marketing Trends.
- With a market share of almost 39 percent, the United States leads the affiliate sector globally. In the United States and Canada, affiliate marketing accounts for over 16% of all eCommerce orders. Affiliate marketing is a $6.8 billion industry in the United States. Japan comes in second with $3.3 billion. Japan’s domestic market grows at a rate of 15% each year. Germany, with $1.34 billion, Australia, with $930 million, and the United Kingdom, with $634 million, are the other major markets.
- Blogging is still the primary source of traffic for about 65 percent of affiliate marketers worldwide.
- Affiliate programs are used by 80% of brands.
To get started with affiliate marketing, you only need a small amount of money. As a result, it is popular with both marketers and brands. It should come as no surprise that more than 80% of brands have affiliate networks. Marketers have been reliant on affiliate marketing as a means of generating a huge profit with little or no commitment.
- Over the next few years, affiliate marketing spending is expected to increase by more than 10%. According to affiliate marketing statistics, marketing spending will reach $8.2 billion by 2022, up from $5.4 billion in 2017.
- Over 15% of all digital media revenue comes from affiliate marketing.
- According to a recent study conducted by Rakuten Marketing, one of the world’s largest affiliate networks, more than 90% of publishers use two or more affiliate programs.
- As a money source, affiliate marketing is second only to Google AdSense.
When it comes to generating cash for publishers, affiliate marketing trails only Google AdSense.
- 74% of users had no reservations about using social media to influence their purchasing decisions. Influencer suggestions are said to be relied on by 49% of people. In addition, 40% of Twitter users indicate they have purchased a product as a result of a tweet.
- According to Google Trends, affiliate marketing has grown in popularity over the last five years. The term “affiliate marketing” has a Google Trends score of 100, indicating that it was at its most popular in June 2021. This is a significant improvement over its January 2017 score of 24.
- According to research from the affiliate marketing business, the fashion area has the most affiliate programs (18.70%). Sports and the outdoors (14.60 percent) are next, followed by health and well being (14.60 percent) (11.10 percent ).
- When you sell affiliate products like e books, you can keep up to 70% of the profit. Your affiliate marketing average income rises when you choose the proper products to advertise.
- You may now join Apples affiliate program for podcasters which gives you access to the company’s reporting data on all of your related podcast marketing activities, such as email, social promotions, digital advertisements, and more. Every subscription purchase made through an affiliated link you share will earn you a commission.
The New Growth Industry.
The affiliate marketing industry is massive, and it’s just becoming bigger.
When it comes to marketing and monetization, affiliate marketing lowers the entry hurdle. You can utilize it to generate additional revenue for your brand or to directly increase sales.
It’s still one of the most common revenue strategies for bloggers.
This article’s affiliate marketing statistics can help you gain a better grasp of the industry and alter your marketing plan accordingly. Now it is up to you if you want to take action or continue being a wage slave.
Here is one of many Affiliate marketing success stories, do you want to add your own?
Affiliate Marketing Success Story.
After losing his job in 2008, Pat Flynn became an affiliate marketer. He chose to work on his blog and quickly made money from it.
He used Google Adsense and eventually began to profit from the clicks on his website. Soon after his website became popular, he was approached with an opportunity to sell an e-book, and he accepted it, earning a little commission.
In November 2008, after one and a half years of hard work on his website, he made his first affiliate marketing income of $8000. In 2013, that figure had risen to more than $50000.
Pat Flynn is a household name in the world of affiliate marketing today, and he is completely open about it. Affiliate marketing accounts for about 80% of his earnings.
Your Success Story.
If you are wondering if you too can make money online and lose your boring 9 to 5 job, the answer is yes. And you can jump in quickly and check it out here for free.
Or look below for my review of the best, in my opinion, Affiliate marketing platform.
But, before we go any further, a word of caution: this affiliate marketing method is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme. It’s not the kind of nonsense you hear on the internet.
There are no magic buttons, money loopholes, or push-buttons in this game.
If you’re sick of phony websites and “get-rich-quick” schemes, this might be the answer.
Check out my review on Wealthy Affiliate in 2022 here.
My name is Stephen and I am the author of this article and owner of this website.
Any or all links on this site may be affiliate links, and if you purchase something through those links I will make a small commission on them.
There will be no extra cost to you and at times due to my affiliation, you could actually save money.
You can read our full affiliate disclosure here.